Hostec was formed in 1997. Based in Sydney, the company specialises in Executive Search, Training, and Australian Traineeships.
Hostec provides the tourism, hospitality and leisure industry with professional search/ recruitment and training strategies for international hotels, resorts and associated premier tourism, hospitality and leisure service providers. Hostec currently actively operates throughout Australia, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
Hostec has the ability to offer clients a multi-faceted range of services from Executive Search to Front Line & Senior Management targeted Training programs. These can be individually tailored for individual client needs.
In Australia, Hostec is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and is nationally accredited to deliver training programs up to Diploma level. In addition, Hostec effectively manages Australian Traineeships for many of the leading international hotel brands. In the Middle East and throughout Asia Pacific, we are the only Australian company to offer Executive Search and Training resources across the hospitality sector.
Hostec is committed to increasing business performance by supplying and developing people and providing quality business solutions.
Hostec achieves its Vision by utilising market intelligence through networking, building relationships and developing a service culture that reflects our team’s commitment to provide a consistent and consultative experience.
- Integrity – Encouraging a culture of trust, respect and honesty both internally and externally.
- Teamwork – Respect and reinforce each other and the power of teamwork.
- Professionalism – In everything we say and do. We will provide a flexible, personalised approach.
- Quality – Pride, dedication to excellence and consistency in our interactions and presentation.
- Development – Generating an atmosphere where we are constantly developing both as individuals and as a team to meet the challenges ahead.
- Vibe – Enjoy the ride!
Our Clients include
- Accor Asia Pacific
- Hilton International
- Hyatt International
- Inter-continental Hotels and Resorts
- Jumeirah International
- Le Meridien Hotels & Resorts
- Reed Exhibitions
- Ritz Carlton Hotels
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
- Royal Mirage, One and Only resorts
- Shangri-la Hotels & Resorts
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Others include high profile private and corporate clients